X

Clear Alternative Tail Light

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clear Alternative Tail Light

Hey guys, need some help here with my CA led tail that came with the bike. Two of the wires got pulled from the resistors/circ board. Not exactly sure where they go. Contacted CA like 4 wks ago and no response.

I handed it to the shop to see if they can fix and they said no. I'm pretty sure all it needs to be is resoldered but I don't know where the leads go (red and green). I can't pull the board off the light, etc.

Is there any way to fix this? I googled and read a review about a guy doing this but he did not state where each lead connects to.

If it can't be fix, is there an alternative to me getting a stop/brake light back there until I get a new light??

What other Clear LED Lights can I get besides CA or are they the only provider? Should I just stick with stock????

Thanks for your help.
    -Fire Is Good, It purifies the Soul.
    sigpic

We can probably fix this, but you'd need to take the board out of the lens and bring it. It is probably fairly obvious where the solder connections broke.
    -Steve

sigpic
    Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register
    Don't forget to check the Wiki! http://katriders.com/wiki

Comment

Nice. Thanks for the offer Steve. I couldn't figure it out for the life of me. I'll bring it down to see if you can work your magic.
      sigpic

Comment

BUMP

I had to bump this cause I wanted to know if anyone has any recommendations for something I can use temporary till I get this fixed. Something about riding NYC streets without the ability to signal that I'm braking bothers me.
        sigpic

Comment

Um, put the stock stuff back in?
          -Steve

sigpic
          Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register
          Don't forget to check the Wiki! http://katriders.com/wiki

Comment

Not do-able since the bike was purchased with the C.A. model. Never came with stock.
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X