Opinion on "spinner" bulbs?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Opinion on "spinner" bulbs?

Hello, I am kind of new, so hello! *salutes*

I want to get seen from the rear of my bike (dont want to get rear ended). I noticed that there is not a saftey section, so I am putting this here....

Looks like the "spinning LED" bulb replacements would be the fastest, (easiest/cheapest) but are they the best?

If the stock bulbs on a 2005 are say 25 watt (I havde no idea, just making that number up) could I just buy 35 watt bulbs that fit from Autozone? Then I could just replace the turn signals, and the current brake-run light bulbs.... *shrugs*

I hae read that especially since the law about the thrid brake light for Autos, that people have become acustomed to seeing the "triangle" for braking. Thus, I am considering doing my own mod, with 2 seperate but lower placed (below liscense plate) brake-run lights...

Any thought or ideas, or what you have done would be great.

ps- Happy Fathers Day!
    Do or do not, there is no Try...
    -Master Yoda

Current Bike; 2005 Katana 750

yeah u can use the LED ones no problem, i changed mine up a bit because i tinted my tail light, but before i did that i replace the originals with LEDs, this time i just added one at the bottom, u cant miss me now specially at night
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by HungLow View Post
      yeah u can use the LED ones no problem, i changed mine up a bit because i tinted my tail light, but before i did that i replace the originals with LEDs, this time i just added one at the bottom, u cant miss me now specially at night
      Cool idea, light boucnin off the tire, probably not too much cash either.
      Do or do not, there is no Try...
      -Master Yoda

Current Bike; 2005 Katana 750

Comment

nope the connector was about 4 bucks and the 2 LED light set was i think about 10

Comment

Working...
        X