X

Anyone know these guys?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone know these guys?

It's time for LEDS (at last). I'd like to get Joe Floridas, but he's just too spendy for what I want to do.

LEDGlow Lighting adds unique style to any vehicle or home with LED lighting products, including underbody lights, vehicle LED lights & LED interior lights.

They've only got a one year warranty, but you get a-lot for your money. And it looks like replacements would be pretty inexpensive if there were a failure anywhere along the line.

"People rike me. Because I force them to. With viorence!"
    -Travis of the Cosmos

I get mine from china off eBay. Been burning for 20ish k miles w/ no problems.

And I drive less than 10k a year
    Originally posted by Slofuze:
    Some people simply talk sh*t because they don't know what they're talking about. Unfortunately, they reproduce.....and why we have sh*t all around us.

Comment

Less than $150 for 360 lights with harnesses and remote? If so- linkness?

"People rike me. Because I force them to. With viorence!"
      -Travis of the Cosmos

Comment

theres 100 led's for a dollar w/ free shipping. if you wait about 2-3 weeks on them to ship, and are pretty handy with wiring/soldering then id say go that route. if not, you might wanna buy a premade kit.

the ebay listing doesnt say wether they are prewired or not. if they are, the will have 2 sections of about 5" wire coming off of them, 1 + and 1 -. if they are not prewired, you will have to solder the wires onto the actual bulb, which would be a huge PITA. i bought 25 wired ones for 3 dollars or so, if im not mistaken

i'm really not sure what it is you are looking for though, it would be easy enough to wire them to a 4$ switch that you could flip on and off.

if you dont want blue, just go to ebay and search "[your color] led's" and look for what you want
        Last edited by cmurdah; 06-13-2010, 09:42 PM.
        Originally posted by Slofuze:
        Some people simply talk sh*t because they don't know what they're talking about. Unfortunately, they reproduce.....and why we have sh*t all around us.

Comment

If you can figure how to use a soldering iron to attach LEDs in series on a printed circuit board you can save yourself alot of money. Just make sure to use plenty of liquid tape to insulate your creation.
          sigpic

Signature was getting too long, check my garage for list of mods.

Comment

i got 10 leds for my gauge cluster off ebay and they suck

Comment

Working...
            X