X

Best way to access front headlights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best way to access front headlights

I am replacing the front headlights on a 2005 600, and searched but couldn't find the best way to get at them. should I go top down or from the sides. Any thoughts appreciated.

JOhn

if you are just replacing the bulbs the best way i found was from the top.
    2k6 Kat factory blue and white, lowered, mesh mod, shovel chopped, polished clutch and brake levers,V&H ss2r slip on, home made intagrated tail light, polished lips, 8k hid's and Joe's 40 led kit. All done by me learned from Katriders thanks.

Comment

Agreed, when I changed bulbs a few years ago I went in from the top I think. It's awkward, but possible. Good lighting helps, which can be stuffed up from below if you have something like a small fluorescent work lamp.

Comment

Originally posted by JeffM View Post
        Agreed, when I changed bulbs a few years ago I went in from the top I think. It's awkward, but possible. Good lighting helps, which can be stuffed up from below if you have something like a small fluorescent work lamp.
        .....and small hands are even better
        The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, 'You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.'

Comment

Working...
        X