X

Speakers on Dash and in consel

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Speakers on Dash and in consel

We installed quite bit of electronics on this bike here are the the front speakers. Enjoy ps those are Mini Ipod speakers.

this bike also has two integrated speaker under the dash they are 4.5 marine water proof speakers. the speakers are enclosed on two metal boxes that point to the driver (one on the left and one on the right). Speakers are powered by and amp in the back with a wireless belkin ipod reciever (dont like wires).

Will have more pics to come and some videos of course.
    and here are the audio ports for the driver and passenger
    Last edited by Mafia Kuztoms; 03-29-2010, 03:36 PM.

"If a cluttered desk is sign of a cluttered mind....what then, of an empty desk?"

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref...14&ref=profile

sigpic

Comment

I'm definitely interested in some more pictures. I've been thinking about some speakers because I don't like the idea of headphones and not being able to hear my surroundings.

Comment

Looks great, can't wait to see some more pictures.
        Q. "What do you think when you see a pretty girl walking down the street" -A. "One side of me says, 'I'd like to talk to her, date her'. The other side of me says , 'I wonder how her head would look on a stick?"

Comment

kool
          sigpic
          "TIME FLYS SO LIVE LIFE FAST"
          { = X = }

Comment

looks nice
            98% of all Harleys ever sold are still on the road. The other 2% made it home

http://www.ghall1.com/videos/motorcy...C%20VIDEOS.htm

Comment

Awesome! Please tell me how you rigged up your navigation to mount like that.

Comment

Originally posted by sporty_drew View Post
                I'm definitely interested in some more pictures. I've been thinking about some speakers because I don't like the idea of headphones and not being able to hear my surroundings.

This bike is actually equiped with both speakers and headphones jack. one connection for the driver and one for the passenger.

Originally posted by 95kat650 View Post
                Awesome! Please tell me how you rigged up your navigation to mount like that.
                Sorry its not a navigation screen since i dont have rear view mirrors. We put a wireless camera in the back that gives you 180 degree view with night vision.

Last edited by Mafia Kuztoms; 03-29-2010, 07:26 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Night vision awsome!!!
                  Your damned if you do, and your damned if you don't (Bart Simpson)

Comment

lol ok, that's sick

Comment

Working...
                    X