Short stalks arrived!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Short stalks arrived!

Got my short-stalk rear turn signals in today

Ordered them from Motorcycle Superstore last Thursday and actually arrived a day before they said they'd arrive

signals2.jpg

signals.jpg
    they measure 2.5 inches (~6.3 cm) from end to the post. Should be a nice change from those HUGE stock ones.....and they have a carbon fiber look to 'em

Cost me just under $24 including shipping. Putting them on as soon as I get home from wor here.

Will post pics when the job is done
    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, 'You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.'

Looks sweet
    2002 GSXF 750

Comment

I like em so far. Full season with them and they work great. I got black, with colored lens.

Krey
      93 750 Kat

Modified Swingarm, 5.5 GSXR Rear with 180/55 and 520 Chain, 750 to 600 Tail conversion, more to come. Long Term Project build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96736

"I've done this a thousand times before. What could possibly go wron.... Ooops!"

Comment

Originally posted by Kreylyn View Post
        I like em so far. Full season with them and they work great. I got black, with colored lens.

Krey
        same ones then Krey?

I couldn't beat the price and not ONE of the local shops had any in stock....well, any under $50 that is

And it even though you have a pre, those holes you used to mount your bracket are about the same location I used on my post. Perect spot and the license plate lines right up under the tail light
        The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, 'You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.'

Comment

got mine at a local shop (black ones). look good, work well, but blew a bulb in about one year.
          sigpic
          Pepe Bouchard

Comment

got 'em installed last night Took about 20 min. Wires on the new ones were too small so I had to splice a length from the stock ones.

Tail light mod 004.jpg
            stock vs. new ones

before....
            Tail light mod 001.jpg

....and after
            Tail light mod 005.jpg

very pleased with these and are brighter than the stock ones

Comment

Looks good!

Krey
              93 750 Kat

Modified Swingarm, 5.5 GSXR Rear with 180/55 and 520 Chain, 750 to 600 Tail conversion, more to come. Long Term Project build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96736

"I've done this a thousand times before. What could possibly go wron.... Ooops!"

Comment

Working...
              X