X

Aftermarket LED Intergrated Turn/Tail light

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aftermarket LED Intergrated Turn/Tail light

I have a 03 Katana 600 that was bone stock and I bought a tail light from ebay,its made by VolarMotorSport and it has no wiring instructions ; ( the fit is perfect but,it has a (1) Blue & (1) Yellow wire with a small spade connector,the tag light is not wired in the aftermarket plug but i can get it to work.I dont have any brake light and the turn signals dont work properly either.The guy i bought it from off ebay is currently kickd off ebay and he is not returning any of my emails.Any help with this would be great,thanks

Have you tried calling them?

Here is all the contact info for Volar Motorsports:

Toll Free: 1.888.TO.VOLAR (868.6527)
    Tel: 1.626.964.3399
    Fax: 1.626.964.9793
    Email: [email protected]
    It doesn't matter what you ride, as long as you ride.

Comment

yea I will call them tomarrow,just wanted to do it today,since I have nothing to do but wait on the snow here in Iowa. lol thanks

Comment

Vette- I also bought an 03 600 completely stock. I'd love to help you, but to be honest its been 2 yrs since I did my taillight & i had a buddy help me shrink-wrap the whole thing so I can't see the wires. I thought mine were yellow & gray but I could be wrong. Maybe once the rain passes I can get into the tail end of the bike and see what I can find.
        sigpic
        "Character, in the long run, is the decisive factor in the life of an individual and of nations alike." Teddy Roosevelt

Comment

Working...
        X