X

devil eyes

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• devil eyes

i know if any of you have seen these but i would love to have a set for the kat, not sure how theyd look though.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8kNrpuVD5m0&feature=PlayList&p=FB932CAAF6E B9DA7&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=23"]YouTube - Angel Eyes, Devil Eyes for Motorbikes, Yamaha R6, R1[/ame]
    sigpic
    -Cory-
    1997 Katana 600

-see my garage for mods-

'pegs are down for you anytime CP'

Seen 'em aroud. Look good in blue. I wonder if the cops are going to hassle you over them though.
    =USAF= Retired

"If you can be convinced of an absurdity, you can be made to commit an atrocity." -Voltaire

Comment

I love the look of the angel eyes, but it is illegal here to have blue in your headlights or tail lights.
      It doesn't matter what you ride, as long as you ride.

Comment

i love that look, i just wonder how they put them in if the headlight is 1 piece?

Comment

i can have them custom made for you
          Guías y trucos de videojuegos. Juegos Online. Trucos de GTA 5. Trucos de Fortnite, Juegos de Coches. Juegos de fútbol. Minijuegos.

Comment

They do look s'weet! .... But in my opinion they are useless on a bike.
            #1 in daylight I ride with my headlight on high beam. So others have a better chance of seeing me.
            #2 Doesn't light up enough to be able to see the road, etc at night.

Comment

Originally posted by barryjay View Post
              They do look s'weet! .... But in my opinion they are useless on a bike.
              #1 in daylight I ride with my headlight on high beam. So others have a better chance of seeing me.

I must agree, but they still look cool....

Tok

Comment

Would be kinda tough to do on your prekat with 1 headlight.

And wouldn't look near as cool if those r6's didn't have their brights on, since low beam only uses 1 headlight.

Comment

Originally posted by beherenow71 View Post
                  Would be kinda tough to do on your prekat with 1 headlight.

And wouldn't look near as cool if those r6's didn't have their brights on, since low beam only uses 1 headlight.
                  Maybe a devil cyclops? don't know if there's such a thing. What does an angry cyclops look like? :
                  Captain of Squad 11

Comment

Originally posted by barryjay View Post
                    That's what your headlights are for. The Demon Eyes are accessory lights, just like halo lights.

Originally posted by 2wheelnPit View Post
                    i love that look, i just wonder how they put them in if the headlight is 1 piece?
                    You have to open the headlight housing. It requires baking the headlight assembly to soften the glue and rebaking when it goes back together.
                    90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
                    I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
                    Originally posted by soulless kaos
                    but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

I like it.

Comment

Originally posted by scottynoface View Post
                        That's what your headlights are for. The Demon Eyes are accessory lights, just like halo lights.
                        My point exactly .... useless on a bike.

Comment

I don't think you'd be able to see it very well with the headlights actually on. Just my opinion.
                          Project "I wear my sunglasses at night" is complete: http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=103420

Comment

Working...
                          X