Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

Cleaned up my wiring now have a problem.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cleaned up my wiring now have a problem.

So I was messing with my turn signals and brake lights to fix em up a bit now the tail light and tag light do not work. Brake light works fine when brakes are applied but other than that no light. I'm sure all the wires are connected right, I labled them. Also I have the wire diagram and scratching my head.
    sigpic

check for power in the brown wire. it has a separate fuse too btw. the brown should have power with the key on, and in park.
    99% of the questions asked here can be answered by a 2 minute search in the service manual. Get a service manual, USE IT.
    1990 Suzuki GSX750F Katana
    '53 Ford F250 pickumuptruck
    Lookin for a new Enduro project

Comment

I would double check to make sure the running light filament didn't blow...

Krey
      93 750 Kat

Modified Swingarm, 5.5 GSXR Rear with 180/55 and 520 Chain, 750 to 600 Tail conversion, more to come. Long Term Project build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96736

"I've done this a thousand times before. What could possibly go wron.... Ooops!"

Comment

thanks got it fixed now, also found a new riding buddy maybe, the autozone guy the helped me out a lil. He used to one a post yellow katana now rides ninja 650r
        sigpic

Comment

what did ya fix?
          99% of the questions asked here can be answered by a 2 minute search in the service manual. Get a service manual, USE IT.
          1990 Suzuki GSX750F Katana
          '53 Ford F250 pickumuptruck
          Lookin for a new Enduro project

Comment

Working...
          X