No announcement yet.
X

Want a louder horn....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would suggest the use of a horn would be determined by the speed and direction of the person changing lanes. If he (or she) is coming over very fast, a horn just might signal you being hit. If they are coming over slowly, a horn might be a very appropriate response. Personally, I assume that I am invisible and nobody can see me. I just get out of the way. In that manner, I don't get upset at stupid drivers. Nelsonind

Comment

I found most times I could of used the horn I spent it getting out of the way instead, shift gears.
      Always take the scenic route

Comment

I put a Stebel nautilus on mine also 139db, loud enough to scare the crap out of any cager.
        R.I.P. Marc (CyberPoet)

Comment

while working on my bike i think I discovered why my horn isnt working, the horn seems to be missing LOL, I do see some cut wires right above the oil cooler, is that where the stock horn mounts?

Comment

Originally posted by Stinger02 View Post
            while working on my bike i think I discovered why my horn isnt working, the horn seems to be missing LOL, I do see some cut wires right above the oil cooler, is that where the stock horn mounts?
            Yes!
            R.I.P. Marc (CyberPoet)

Comment

Originally posted by Stinger02 View Post
              Cut wires? Why wouldn't someone just unplug it to remove it? I guess maybe if someone stealing it wanted the factory plug to wire into theirs?
              '07 Yamaha FJR1300
              '05 Katana 600

Comment

this poor bike had a few issues, wasnt garage kept and was slightly misstreated but im changing that

Comment

Working...
                X