X

93 Kat turn signals.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 93 Kat turn signals.

I have a 1993 Suzuki Katana and i want to make my front turn signal to be connected to the body like most people do but were do i buy something like this?

I don't like the way the rear turn signals looks, what do most people do with there rear turn signals? Does anyone have any pics?

Thanks.
    - Anthony (1st time motorcycle owner/1st time kat owner!)

Local stealership, ebay, bikebandit, or any other online motorcycle retailer. There are probably even a few dealers here on the forum that can get something for you as well.

There are several types, so pick what you like.

Some use short post turn signals mounted on the side of the tag, others like myself mount flush mounts to the fairing.

See my garage for a couple of those...

Krey
    93 750 Kat

Modified Swingarm, 5.5 GSXR Rear with 180/55 and 520 Chain, 750 to 600 Tail conversion, more to come. Long Term Project build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96736

"I've done this a thousand times before. What could possibly go wron.... Ooops!"

Comment

My signals are a little different because of the bags (and I like cheap & easy fixes) ....

$20 and some double-sided sticky tape , and they been on there for 4 years or so .
      I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

I've got flush-mounts from Dennis Kirk on the front but I stuck with the stock lights in the rear. I like the idea of separating them as wide as possible to make them more noticeable to the cagers.

Hack on myself but...
        Wherever you go... There you are!

17 Inch Wheel Conversion
        HID Projector Retrofit

Comment

Originally posted by Wild-Bill View Post
          I like the idea of separating them as wide as possible to make them more noticeable to the cagers.
          Don't matter . But if they can see SOMETHING flashing (which I ain't giving MOST drivers the benefit of the doubt on ) , they may actually look twice to figure it out .....
          I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

Working...
          X