X

Electrical Connectors

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Electrical Connectors

I feel fairly stupid right now. I'm trying to find connectors for the Kat so that I'm not using cheap crimp spade terminals for the upgraded tail wiring connections. I'm looking for something that is similar to stock. I know I've pointed people to them before but can't for the life of me remember where I found them or even what the exact term to search for would be. Anyone have a clue?

Nevermind. I finally found the right name. Just needed the right search term.
    Last edited by brooder; 08-10-2008, 08:16 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Pain is just weakness leaving the body.
    -Unknown Author

The quarrels of lovers are the renewal of love.
    -Terence

Geez you could at least post up the thread with the answer
    -Steve

sigpic
    Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register
    Don't forget to check the Wiki! http://katriders.com/wiki

Comment

Sorry.
      Planter & DrillPopulation Monitors, Seed and Speed Sensors, Stock and Custom HarnessesShop now! Scales & WeighingIndicators, Bars, Retro Kits, Remotes, More...Shop now! Tractor PullingSled Monitors, Remote Displays, Speed Sensors, Safety LightsShop now! LED Remote DisplaysTractor Pullings Signs and Scale RemotesShop now! Connector KitsAMP, Deutsch, Weather-pack, metri-pack, Con-x-all, More...Shop now! CablesExtension Cables, Y-Cables, Adapter Cables, Power CablesShop now! HarnessesLowest Cost Harnessses on the internet, Guaranteed.Shop now! Speed SensorsRadar, GPS, Sprocket SensorShop now! Reference & SupportMore! 
      Pain is just weakness leaving the body.
      -Unknown Author

The quarrels of lovers are the renewal of love.
      -Terence

Comment

Working...
      X