X

Joe Florida LED Kit

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joe Florida LED Kit

just wanting to get some opinions on what color eveyone thinks may look good to get on a yellow katana. he has different colors, and i was thinking maybe the yellow, but not sure if that yellow will be close enough to match my bike or it might look to orange. just wanting to get some opinions.
    also would the 10 pod/4 LED per pod, be efficient enough or is it better to get a bigger it?

thanks

I got the blue one, looked good, but law enforcement told me i had to change the color. So I been thinking Green, or purple(uv), but I hear that the purple is not that bright...
    2001 Kawasaki zx1100

2000 Kat 750, in 600 Yellow. (GONE but not forgotten)

Bike pics link: http://s422.photobucket.com/albums/pp310/smitty600/

Comment

yeah i at first thought blue, but then i remembered that you cant have the colors that the police use. i may just try the yellow and see what happens

Comment

Originally posted by smitty600 View Post
        I got the blue one, looked good, but law enforcement told me i had to change the color. So I been thinking Green, or purple(uv), but I hear that the purple is not that bright...
        where in SW Florida are you? I'm in North Port between Venice and Port Charlotte.
        '06 600 Katana
        http://www.facebook.com/herb.wright
        Official Member of the I Own A 98+ But I Think Pre's Look Good Also Club

Originally posted by Kreylyn
        Okay.... Have you have figured out some way to make the bottom of your bike and the top of the bike closer together... maybe put it under a steam roller or something?

Comment

Hey Wright, im in Port Charlotte.. Near the Ford dealer..
          2001 Kawasaki zx1100

2000 Kat 750, in 600 Yellow. (GONE but not forgotten)

Bike pics link: http://s422.photobucket.com/albums/pp310/smitty600/

Comment

I use the blue only @ bike nights, but have been told by the law that it's illegal and not to use them, but it was ok only if the bike was parked at the events. Yellow, in my opinion would look good. try them out and if they look orange try to return them.
            Sip 1

Comment

yeah i think i will, cause apparently from what he claims on the website, you can return no questions asked.

Comment

I got the 36 piece kit from him and it worked out nice. I got Red and haven't had any problems. for you, i would do yellow, green, or white

Originally posted by TheWrightKat View Post
                where in SW Florida are you? I'm in North Port between Venice and Port Charlotte.
                Originally posted by smitty600 View Post
                Hey Wright, im in Port Charlotte.. Near the Ford dealer..
                SarasotaRiders.net
                myspace
                2006 Suzuki Kat GSX750F

Comment

I bought the 44 light kit with 4 extra 4 light pods and 4 3 light pods plus I had abought 40 lights from another kit. These were all in red and there is not as much light as you would think. But joe-Florida is a good guy to deal with and if you need anything you get a quick responce. Just be sure to ask for extra cradle mounts they are real handy.

Comment

Working...
                  X