X

2 sets of wires not hooked up

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 sets of wires not hooked up

Hi guys, first post here. I've got a 90 Kat 70 and the guy that I bought the bike off doesn't have the turn signal hooked up and I need to figure out which set of wires are for the turn signal as well as the other set going to nothing. The first set is black and gray and the other wire with it is a light green. The next set is a black and white wire and the other wire is brown. I would really appreciate you letting me know what these wires go to.

edit: both of these wires are in the same vicinity near the turn signal/headlight area.

Thanks!

check and see if the plugs are diff match up with one off sig lite i will run out and check on my bike and get back to you

Comment

They are all female connectors, because they still have the sleeve on them. The one with the green wire might be black and white, and not black and gray.

Comment

your left turn signal is black and black with white. your right blinker is light green and black with white. the only brown wire up front should be one going to the ignition.
        your suzuki qualified tech

flinstone little block mod

Comment

Working...
        X