Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

Adjusting dip mainlight up and down ???.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adjusting dip mainlight up and down ???.

My dip light on an 88 gsxf 750 is nearly shining on the road ( seems about 10ft) just in front of the bike in the dark and its annoying and dangerous. How do you adjust this ??. The main beam is ok or seems to be anyway.

Also does the whole fairing have to be removed to achieve this or can i do it without taking everything off ??

Oops, sorry posted in the wrong section. i just noticed there is an electrical section too.
    Last edited by panther600; 04-02-2008, 09:03 PM.
    " Youre all heart callaghan "

you have an 88 750 eh?

Comment

hey maybe they made them over there that year. you never know lol
      your suzuki qualified tech

flinstone little block mod

Comment

Originally posted by arsenic View Post
        you have an 88 750 eh?
        89, sorry. I keep on printing 88 for some reason. Old age and my brain is insisting that its an 88.lol.

Comment

That doesn't make sense.. The "main"?
          Dipped is what I consider "main" and the higher one "high". The dipped one should be where you're comfortable and the high shine way out there (for country roads with no other vehicles)
          They are tied together so need to be adjusted together. There is a screw that moves the headlight up or down. It's in the rear but not sure of you can get to it without removing the fairing..
          The screw is shown here under the plate marked #6

Comment

Yeah, you can adjust that with the fairings one, stick your hand in between the gauge cluster and frame, on the right side. There should be a small half circle cut out under the gauge cluster plastic where the turn knob is. I think that made sense.

New to Katriders? Click Here!

Comment

Thanks for the answers guys.

Comment

Working...
              X