X

New battery

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New battery

Anyone ever gone here or heard of this brand... price is def right!

Battery Wholesale provides battery and charger options for APC, UPS, scooters, wheelchairs, emergency lighting, solar, and more. Browse our selection today!

or this perhaps

or this one which is scary cheap!!!

Last edited by jdumont; 03-25-2008, 07:09 PM.
    1993 Kat 600 - (Parts bike)
    1994 Kat 600 - Jardine full exhaust, Factory Pro Jet Kit, Pirelli Diablo Stradas, Fender CHOPPED, repainted plastics and tank

Those last two are identical if not the exact same as the battery that they sell at walmart. I have only had it for about two months, but have had no problems with it so far.

Comment

I dont know about there bike or marine batteries but there car batteries are the worst thing on the planet. They are called EVERSTART, but should be called NEVERSTART. I replace more of these batteries in a day then your local walmart sells in a week.

We use Acdelco brand batteries, for cars, now if they just had a motorcycle battery. A 72 month battery from delco comes with a 5 year free replacement, best in the industrie that I have ever seen and they last .....

Comment

the last battery is cheap cuz it dosent have asid with it

Comment

Yuasa End of story

Go ahead and buy a cheap walmart everstart battery or any other brand but it's not going to last nearly as long. The walmart Energizer batteries are better then the cheaper everstart or chinese knockoffs but still not up to parr.

I just replaced the OEM Yuasa battery in my VT600 last summer. That's 100,000km and 12 years of use on a single battery. I still have the original OEM Yuasa in my 98.
          98 GSX750F
          95 Honda VT600 vlx
          08 Tsu SX200

HardlyDangerous Motosports

Comment

Ok so Yuasa it is then. Where to buy it though.
            And what is the model #. I if you go through different webpages some say YB10L-B and some say YB10L-B2. Difference is $20 so it kinda matters to me... The Yuasa website says the B2 so I guess ill just shut up and get that one....

Thanks guys!
            Should be about 50 here today finally so ill get to pull the plastics and tank and get those carbs and plugs out for cleaning. I think the last time i tried firing it up I killed the battery and fouled the plugs WOO HOO!!!!!

Oh yea, none of those come with "asid" as it were....
            Last edited by jdumont; 03-26-2008, 03:28 AM.
            1993 Kat 600 - (Parts bike)
            1994 Kat 600 - Jardine full exhaust, Factory Pro Jet Kit, Pirelli Diablo Stradas, Fender CHOPPED, repainted plastics and tank

Comment

Working...
            X