SpeedoHealer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SpeedoHealer

Greetings guys

I just recently installed a speedohealer on my bike. It was very a very simple install too. If you want to know your actual speed its a must. It also has a cool feature called top speed recall. It basically saves your top speed and displays it on your odometer with the touch of a button. I was told that most bikes can be off the actual speed by approximately 5-10 percent. Mine was off around 9%. It will also reduce the mileage on your bike since you are actually going slower than your odometer indicates. Incase anyone is interested the website is www.speedohealer.com

Lata

Heya Larry, I'm glad that worked for you. I have thought about getting one, but I was not sure how well they worked.
    It doesn't matter what you ride, as long as you ride.

Comment

I just got my Speedohealer today. Installation was a snap. Calibrating it with the bike not moving made it alot closer. Just spent the last hour with my brother, and, his radar gun to fine tune it. (It helps when your brother is a cop) My speedo was actually off 12%.

The best part is now I told my brother to give me a call anytime he needs to calibrate his radar gun. Overall a great product.
      I would rather be judged by 12, than carried by 6.

It doesn't matter what they say about you as long as they spell your name right.

Comment

Just ordered one for myself due to going to a 160/60 rear so this put me at approx 8% off. Too much for me.

Is the plug on the left side of the bike like my Gix?
        Jesus, family, me. Psalm 121 Red Pill Mille Clip ATGATT
        '01 Aprilia RST 1000 Futura
        '08 Aprilia RSV Factory
        '11 Kawasaki KLR650
        I bought my first Kat in 1991, brand new, a red 600. No pics though.

Comment

Easy install
          sigpic

Faster, Faster, Faster... Until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death." Hunter S. Thompson

" Rather ride a slow bike fast than a fast bike slow "

Comment

Working...
          X