X

where do all of the carburetor vacum lines on my 90 600 kat

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• where do all of the carburetor vacum lines on my 90 600 kat

Ok so i did something really stupid and i disconnected all of the vacum lines off of my carbs to rebuild them and i didnt mark them the one that is on the side of the carb goes to the petcok and then the two fuel lines go on the 2 nipples on that also? the two tubes that are i believe breathers were do those go? and also the fuel gauge sensor bipple is that just a drain or is that part of the vacum also any help would be greatley appreciated i am not sure if this is right so if anyone has a 90-97 kat can u check yours out and let me know thanks zach
    If your reading this and are from omaha send me a message on here or send me an email at [email protected] but send a message here first cause i never check my aim account.

Two tubes are for overflow drain, they go over the airbox and drain down.

One is for the petcock vacuum, you'll find it on the plenum on the last carb (the three other carbs will have the same nipples, but they will be capped).

One fuel line hose to the gas tank, this is the thickest one, and it goes to the fuel rail at the bottom of the carbs.

That's it. Although the gas tank has one additional nipple at the bottom, you should find that hose according to the position.
    America national sport is called baseballs. It very similar to our sport, shurik, where we take dogs, shoot them in a field, and then have a party.

Comment

hey thank you for the help i will try that tomorrow and see how it runs
      If your reading this and are from omaha send me a message on here or send me an email at [email protected] but send a message here first cause i never check my aim account.

Comment

Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Comment

Working...
        X