Rogue wire?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rogue wire?

Hey guys,
    I'm continuing to try and pull this kat back together and I'm getting into putting the electronics back together. They were a bit of a mess, but I've been able to use the schematics to get it pretty close. That said, I'm at my first "rogue" wire. It's a single red wire by the starter relay, and I can't quite figure out what it might connect to, or if it's just unused. Any chance one of you might know? I tried to get a picture of it, but it may not be the best.

This is a '95 600.

Thanks!

Could be the Cali fan wires. If you do not have the fan hole in you fairing you didn't have it.
    "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you when I called you stupid. I thought you already knew..."
    spammer police
    USAF veteran
    If your a veteran, join the KR veterans group

Comment

Perfect. Thank you!

Completely off-topic, what's the KR Veterans group?

Comment

It's a sub KR group for vets. At some point I will update all the vet info with current help and support groups.
        "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you when I called you stupid. I thought you already knew..."
        spammer police
        USAF veteran
        If your a veteran, join the KR veterans group

Comment

Got it. Thank you, for your service. I'm a Vet (Regular Army 95-99), but the Kat will soon be 100% my daughters

Comment

Working...
          X