X

starter motor?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• starter motor?

Will a gsxr750 starter motor fit into my 2001 katana 750?

Only if it's air cooled....you will need to change a few things over as well. The clutch cable runs to the right side of the motor. Verify your carb size too.
    "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you when I called you stupid. I thought you already knew..."
    spammer police
    USAF veteran
    If your a veteran, join the KR veterans group

Comment

Im confused im looking to replace the starter on the bike buts it seems to be rather difficult to find a starter motor for the 2001 kat 750 so in wondering if theres any other models that use the same starter motor.

Comment

Originally posted by 92xjunker View Post
        Only if it's air cooled....you will need to change a few things over as well. The clutch cable runs to the right side of the motor. Verify your carb size too.

Starter motor... not the engine... you need to get out of the heat buddy...

Ebay listing 252284181514
        http://www.7thgeardesigns.com
        http://www.lunchtimecigar.com
        '90 Suzuki 750 Kat

"Shut up and drink your gin" - Fagin (Oliver Twist)
        "But, as is the usual scenario with a Harley it was off-line when it crashed," Schwantz added dryly.
        "You didn't hear what I meant to say" - my Son

Comment

you can use just about any katana starter motor on your bike, I ended up putting a 88 or 89 starter motor on my 03 when it's starter died.
          Kyle

Comment

Whoops.......brain dead this morning.
            "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you when I called you stupid. I thought you already knew..."
            spammer police
            USAF veteran
            If your a veteran, join the KR veterans group

Comment

Working...
            X