X

gas in oil

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gas in oil

So I know the floats are bad but my real question is first how to drain the cooler is it just loosen the nuts on it and second about how much oil is it going to take to fill the whole system again and thirdly do i have to prime the cooler or is it going to work it's way in there on its own

Originally posted by bushido8420 View Post
    So I know the floats are bad but my real question is first how to drain the cooler is it just loosen the nuts on it and second about how much oil is it going to take to fill the whole system again and thirdly do i have to prime the cooler or is it going to work it's way in there on its own
    About 4 quarts... just drain the oil, put the plug back in, and refil. Start with 3q oil and then add a little, check the level, repeat till full.

Don't need to worry about the cooler or filter... either draining or refil.

Krey
    93 750 Kat

Modified Swingarm, 5.5 GSXR Rear with 180/55 and 520 Chain, 750 to 600 Tail conversion, more to come. Long Term Project build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96736

"I've done this a thousand times before. What could possibly go wron.... Ooops!"

Comment

Working...
    X