EPA sticker on 2000 Katana 750

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EPA sticker on 2000 Katana 750

Hey All,

I hope this is the right place to post... I didn't know anywhere else that seemed valid.

I'm going to be moving from Canada to the USA soon and currently own a 2000 GSXF 750 (Yay!!!... I really love the bike).

Since the USD is so much stronger than the canadian dollar, it might make more sense for me to just bring my bike with me.

One thing I need to check is the EPA label on the bike and ensure that it is marked as passing USA EPA regulations...

Would anyone know where that is on the Kat? I've looked but I seem to be blind since I can't locate it...

Thanks!!!!!

Note: If anyone has any experience in bringing that bike from Canada to the US, feel free to give me pointers

I don't even know any states that smog test motorcycles. I know Illinois doesn't. I also know California doesn't even though they have special CA only EPA stuff on a Katana. Makes a lot of sense doesn't it.

Comment

Someone recently said Arizona does smog testing on bikes.

Which state you moving to?
      1998 Katana 750
      1992 Katana 1100
      2006 Ninja 250

2006 Katana 600 RIP - 130k miles

Comment

Cali does also. I had to. Don't know why.

I think it would be part of the vin build labeling on the frame tied to the neck.
        Last edited by 92xjunker; 01-19-2016, 10:32 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
        "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you when I called you stupid. I thought you already knew..."
        spammer police
        USAF veteran
        If your a veteran, join the KR veterans group

Comment

Working...
        X