X

Got a free katana, need service manual

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got a free katana, need service manual

I received a 1993 Suzuki Katana in a terrible state and am planning on restoring her. Working on carbs now and they appear to be missing some tubing... also I have no idea where they plug into.

Desperately in need of the service manual and the links on this site and the wiki seem to be busted. Can someone upload a pdf or point me to a working link?

Manual Links are dead too. If you use the search above (Google option) you'll find what you need, it's been answered many times. You can buy a real manual.
    "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you when I called you stupid. I thought you already knew..."
    spammer police
    USAF veteran
    If your a veteran, join the KR veterans group

Comment

If it was 98+ I could help you out...

Comment

Hey, if you PM me your address I'll send a CD copy of it.
        "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you when I called you stupid. I thought you already knew..."
        spammer police
        USAF veteran

Comment

I recommend just heading over to your local Autozone (or similar) and having them order a Haynes for you. They're cheap, and the printed book is much easier to use than a PDF when out in the garage working on the bike.
          Last edited by 1LE; 01-02-2016, 12:16 PM.

Comment

I have an old tablet in the bike garage dedicated to all service info and maintenance records for the Kat. Cheap old laptops or tablets work great for garage computing, plus Internet for KR questions and research.
            spammer police
            USAF veteran

Comment

IF your going to spend any $...

I highly recommend http://www.cyclepedia.com/ 's services.

Badfaerie purchased their Ninja 250 manual years ago. Just logged in and still able to easily access it, and their step by steps are really well done with great pics.

Krey
              93 750 Kat

Modified Swingarm, 5.5 GSXR Rear with 180/55 and 520 Chain, 750 to 600 Tail conversion, more to come. Long Term Project build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96736

"I've done this a thousand times before. What could possibly go wron.... Ooops!"

Comment

I have about twenty CDs of it, I'm building a KR CD with all the side info on it. Like swing arm info, carbs 101 and 102, fastener sizes. Blah, blah, blah...
                spammer police
                USAF veteran

Comment

Originally posted by 92xjunker View Post
                  I have about twenty CDs of it, I'm building a KR CD with all the side info on it. Like swing arm info, carbs 101 and 102, fastener sizes. Blah, blah, blah...
                  Could i get one of those cds from you? I do the same thing with the tablet in the garage, would definitely be useful.

Comment

PM your address, I'll get one out.
                    spammer police
                    USAF veteran

Comment

Working...
                    X