X

I have a question about Led turn signals

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have a question about Led turn signals

Hi everybody, I have a 1991 suzuki katana 600 that I have been working on. I recently installed new front and rear turning signals. The problem: the signals on the right side( front and back) only illuminate and don't flash the signals on the left don't do anything. I recently bought a DMP flasher relay that is supposed to make them work but I have no idea where to install it, any help would be greatly appreciated! Thank you, DIllan ( I attached a pic of the flasher relay)
    Attached Files

Can't help, but welcome to KR. Good luck.
    1998 Katana 750
    1992 Katana 1100
    2006 Ninja 250

2006 Katana 600 RIP - 130k miles

Comment

Auto parts store has an electronic flasher that plugs right where the old relay is. All you do is plug it in and ground the relay wire. That relay only has two wires? If so, your current relay has two pins, hint hint..
      "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you when I called you stupid. I thought you already knew..."
      spammer police
      USAF veteran
      If your a veteran, join the KR veterans group

Comment

92xjunker thank you for your response but I am so lost when it comes to the electrical stuff, honestly I don't even know where the old relay is... If so could you go a little more in depth, also I notice there are 3 wires coming from the left front side of the bike but my mirror/front blinker has two?

Comment

The 3 wires are Ground, running and signal. The relay is mounted to the front of the battery box just below the tank.
          "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you when I called you stupid. I thought you already knew..."
          spammer police
          USAF veteran

Comment

Hey thank you I appreciate the help, I'll give it another go tmrw I hope it goes more smoothly lol

Comment

No problem. Welcome to katriders....
              spammer police
              USAF veteran

Comment

Working...
              X