X

tach wire

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tach wire

Were is tach wire located. Short story.loaded bike onto trailer the other night.got home wouldnt start. Jumped solenoid fired right up but tach not working. Wtf mate?

Stating what bike you have would be helpful.

Comment

Post 98. Sorry

Comment

Feed from the ignition box..
        "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you when I called you stupid. I thought you already knew..."
        spammer police
        USAF veteran
        If your a veteran, join the KR veterans group

Comment

it just doesnt make anysense as to why it all the sudden quit working. never any problem with it today till i was fooling with solenoid. ive got new solenoid on order thinking its that as of why wont start with switch. when i hit switch i can watch light dim little bit so switch is working . 92junker any help on color of wire?

Comment

The tach requires +- and the signal. I would check the plugs and fuses.
            "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you when I called you stupid. I thought you already knew..."
            spammer police
            USAF veteran
            If your a veteran, join the KR veterans group

Comment

fuses were first thing i checked . all good from new meter i picked up off snap on truck yesterday . ill tell ya i cant ever get off that damn truck without telling him to add some tools to my tab. checked plugs were i was fooling around at and all good there too. man if not one thing with this bike its another .. so track tach problem and adjust clutch this weekend. yayyyyy

Works again. Went out to shed. Double checked all plugs,wiggled fuses. It works again. Thanks guys

Works again. Went out to shed. Double checked all plugs,wiggled fuses. It works again. Thanks guys
              Last edited by sbcmighty; 03-19-2015, 07:34 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Working...
              X