X

Can question.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can question.

My coworker is trying to get me to chop my can off but leave the pipe that leads up to the can. Dangers?

its going to make it run like crap and god awful loud.I wouldn't advise it at all as I'm sure so will the rest of this forum. dude doesnt know what he's talkin about.
    My build thread (Black Betty) '97 600 (Dearly Departed)
    http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=133286
    2007 GSXR 750

Comment

Haha, slap your friend. That makes no sense at all, why would you even consider it? Want it loader just change the can.
      "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you when I called you stupid. I thought you already knew..."
      spammer police
      USAF veteran
      If your a veteran, join the KR veterans group

Comment

Originally posted by MichaelVeringo View Post
        My coworker is trying to get me to chop my can off but leave the pipe that leads up to the can. Dangers?
        Your coworker is an idiot, they are everywhere, it's not uncommon.

Comment

Originally posted by arsenic View Post
          Your coworker is an idiot, they are everywhere, it's not uncommon.
          Haha thanks for the advice. Love the feedback on this forum. I would get a different can but I'm poor. Haha

Comment

Cheapassneess, or being poor as you call it, leads to dumbassness. Like cutting off your can and just running the midpipe. Don't be that guy.

Comment

Originally posted by arsenic View Post
              Cheapassneess, or being poor as you call it, leads to dumbassness. Like cutting off your can and just running the midpipe. Don't be that guy.
              Cheapassness isn't the right word for it. Had some unexpected events come up. I'm not going to chop off my pipe. I've got more sense than that. I'm not trying to burn my valves out.

Comment

Originally posted by MichaelVeringo View Post
                Cheapassness isn't the right word for it.
                That's like, your opinion man.

Comment

Working...
                X