X

I need some help..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need some help..

Will intake boots (engine side)interchange between pre and post 600's? I was replacing the o-rings and didn't tighten #1 down evenly and *snap* i break an ear off of the boot.

go to www.ronayers.com
    they have an online fiche , you can look it up to be sure
    Blood , its in you to give! http://www.blood.ca/

Comment

Maybe this is sticky-worthy, i dont know. To answer the question, no none are interchangeable. On a pre, all intake boots have a different part number. One a post, the left 2 are the same and the right 2 are the same. Maybe this can help someone in the future. The search continues i guess..

Comment

it IS a sticky duder

Comment

Im doing some research on 88-89 600 kats as to whether or not they will fit later pre's, since they have vacuum nipples on each boot! Very handy for carb syncing.

Comment

I'm sorry my friend you are making zero sense to me right now. You want 88-89 600 intake boots because they have vacuum nipples on the intake boots? The only thing easier than that would be if they put them right on top of the carbs. Oh wait, they did.

Comment

Ohhhhh thats what those are! I didnt mess with them haha! Thanks for the heads-up. I found some 97 boots for $20 shipped.

Comment

Working...
              X