Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ss?
    Attached Files

Comment

Sure are. BTW, that set is missing a ton of stuff, and the fuel lines are all kinds of wrong.

Comment

i bought the bike off some guy who loved jb weld hahaha i have all the internals in seperate ziplocks...all except one pilot jet which im afraid might have screwed the casting up... looks like he tried to remove it but its still down in there

Comment

Yeah, you got to extract them if the heads are stripped. The first few times you try that, you will fuck up the carburetor bodies. You know I have 3 sets of GSXF 750 BST36SS carbs right? One with a new Factory Pro stage 1 jet kit. One with a complete stage 1 & 3 Dynojet kit. One with OEM jetting, but someone already claimed that one.

Comment

i picked up a pair off ebay yesterday for like 80 bucks no internals

Comment

Good luck with those.

Comment

That is probably the most talkative Arsenic ever!

He knows his stuff.

Comment

and im am blessed to have an ear indeed...if i had the extra $$$ id def pick a set of his rebuilds up without hesitation!!!

and he is right...i hope the carbs arent cracked or shot to hell
                  Last edited by d3phekt1ve; 10-27-2013, 12:30 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Hi Arsenic,
                    Could I pick your braines about these carbs? The add says "SUZUKI GSX1100F.FRAME-GV72B1003XX.1988" now my bike is a 1994 gsx1100f. my question is would these be the same carbs that are fitted to my bike and if so would the jetting have changed between the years.
                    Attached Files
                    sigpic
                    "Teaching boys to bake cakes? That's no way to maintain an industrial empire."

Comment

In the US we only have the GSX1100F from 88-93. Those are BST34SS carbs, which go on the 88-93 1100. As far as are they the same for a 1994, I couldn't tell you.

Comment

Thats ok thank you for looking.
                        sigpic
                        "Teaching boys to bake cakes? That's no way to maintain an industrial empire."

Comment

Working...
                        X