X

Will go in gear but wont move NEW CLUTCH

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will go in gear but wont move NEW CLUTCH

Just a couple weeks ago ive been have a issue with the kat 600 first the carbs started leaking which i cleaned and tuned, then i put the bike in gear and it was like as soon as i kicked it in first it jumped breaking the push rod, i replaced the push rod and seal, now the bike wont move when in gear ive adjusted the screw, the cable, and still nothing, so i went and bought a new clutch kit put that on still nothing....... Please i need help im going thru withdraws from not being about to ride!!!!!!!!

Are you sure you got ALL of the old pushrod out of the motor? Sounds like the clutch is not engaging, either that or you have a trans issue
    Need those hard to find crush washers for the bottom end of your forks? PM me, i've got plenty

News from my latest doctors appointment "It's not a psychotic break, it's a psychotic fracture."

Scars are tattoos with better stories

Comment

Originally posted by 5forty2 View Post
      Are you sure you got ALL of the old pushrod out of the motor? Sounds like the clutch is not engaging, either that or you have a trans issue

Yes the push rod it a two piece mech. the 3.5" one on the sprocket side of the bike is what snapped in half. how much play should be in the lever tight or loose..... should i loosen all clutch comp. and and pull out rod and plates basically redo it with all clutch comp minimum then work up or is there a better way

Comment

Working...
      X