No announcement yet.
X

93 600f Carb Question

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

looking for bst33ss 44c10 carb body with butterfly and all circuit tubes I have everything else. #1carb. other three carbs are cleaned and ready to go.

Comment

Originally posted by pilot24.green View Post
      I believe mine also say k328 underneath the 44c10. I'm looking for a carb body for #1 carb. The previous owner f##### the air/fuel mixture screw hole up badly. The screw was drilled into and broke in half with the needle portion of screw jammed in the hole. I guess he got a little crazy with drilling the plug out.
      [ATTACH]26440[/ATTACH]
      [ATTACH]26441[/ATTACH]
      I can't see due to the angle... does the damage from the drill go past the start of the threads, and if so... how far down? Count threads down if nessasary from the other side.

Krey
      93 750 Kat

Modified Swingarm, 5.5 GSXR Rear with 180/55 and 520 Chain, 750 to 600 Tail conversion, more to come. Long Term Project build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96736

"I've done this a thousand times before. What could possibly go wron.... Ooops!"

Comment

Wow , that don't look pretty . Ain't P.O.'s the greatest ?
        I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

There's some impressions left of threads I can count maybe 5 or6. I would like to find the right tap for the screw and try. The seat is fine.

Comment

You may want to get a bottoming tap, so you can thread all the way o the seat.
            Life is what happens while your planning everything else!!

Current rides
            1993 Suzuki Katana 600
            1981 Yamaha XS1100 Special

Comment

Working...
            X