X

Carb rebuild

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carb rebuild

Hi I have a 2000 750 and I was wondering around how much would a carb rebuild run me. I called a guy and he said that he would do it for 300 is that a good price.

Originally posted by ggalan3k View Post
    Hi I have a 2000 750 and I was wondering around how much would a carb rebuild run me. I called a guy and he said that he would do it for 300 is that a good price.
    That depends... what is he going to do to them and does the price include replacement parts?

If he is going to strip them down fully 100%, truly fully clean the bodies, and then replace all worn parts with new so that you have a set of carbs that look and work 100% new..... that's a decent price. I doubt that is what will happen though...

Otherwise... contact Arsenic. After your core turn in, your looking at a very minimal difference in cost for getting exactly what I described.

Krey
    93 750 Kat

Modified Swingarm, 5.5 GSXR Rear with 180/55 and 520 Chain, 750 to 600 Tail conversion, more to come. Long Term Project build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96736

"I've done this a thousand times before. What could possibly go wron.... Ooops!"

Comment

PM Arsenic I bought a remanufactured carbs with him and when I received the box here in Brasil everybody that saw carb's sad that its new
      Aprox 1 year running without any problem and gasoline here in Brasil has more than 25% of ethanol

Comment

I don't have a 98+ 750 set.

Comment

Working...
        X