No announcement yet.
X

carb ??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pilot JET , screw all the way in . Pilot SCREW , lightly seat , then back out however many turns it's supposed to be .
    I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

Carb master!

Comment

carb works with the choke on but once warmed up and you take the choke off seems to quit working i took the carbs off and cleand the 4th carb again the pilot screw and spring and o-ring looked great swaped the one out of #3carb still no luck

Comment

Did you clean the 3 TINY holes under that round stub just outside the bowl ?

Comment

cleaned the 3 holes again and every other hole in the carb every thing looks great it just wont work ???

Comment

Damn ,dude . I don't know what to tell you , then . It sure SOUNDS like a pilot circuit issue to me if it won't idle unless there's choke . Here's what I'd try .... Let the bike warm up however you want . Let it sit a couple hours until it's cooled off a bit (cool enough it won't burn you when you touch it) . Put in NEW plugs . Start bike with NO choke and see how it idles (if at all . HOPEFULLY it will , since it's still warm ) . Let it idle for a couple minutes (not long at all) , let it cool a bit , THEN check the plugs . That's where I'D start . Kinda like a plug-chop for your idle circuit .

Comment

o what a great day this is sold my 87 honda cbr 1000 bought a new welder and got my kat running!!!!!! clogged needle jet. thats what i get for thinking it was clean thanks to every one that helped me!!!!!!! hope i can do the same for you some day

Comment

MAIN jet ? Wow , have to be a BIG piece of crap to clog THAT up ! So all your troubles are solved now ?

Comment

it was the pin holes in the needle jet that the main jet screws in to or is that that the same thing????

Comment

I think you're talking about the emulsion tube . The long brass tube the needle sits down in , and it sits in the plastic body . Not what I was thinking , but hey , whatever works .

Comment

Working...
                      X