No announcement yet.
X

Quick question: What is THIS plug for?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quick question: What is THIS plug for?

I don't remember taking anything off, and I don't see anything in the book...
    It's not the turn signal plug.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

Clearly that's the radio plug, your Katana probably came from the factory with a CD player.

Comment

From what I understand, Cali models were different than anywhere else. That may be part of an unused harness elsewhere after a mod. JMHO.
      sigpicLife throws you curves......enjoy the ones you get when riding.
      ------------------------------------------
      89 GSX750F(sold....sob)
      96 YZF 1000R

Comment

It's the plug for the CALI model Pair System fan relay. It plugged onto the relay that tells the fan to turn on/off for the Cali emmisions equipted bikes.

ALL harness have those, as they didn't make special harness for the cali models.

Simply put... it's not used.

Neither is the plug for the fan that will be found on the harness at the middle, left... just under the front of the seat. Red plug.

Krey
        93 750 Kat

Modified Swingarm, 5.5 GSXR Rear with 180/55 and 520 Chain, 750 to 600 Tail conversion, more to come. Long Term Project build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96736

"I've done this a thousand times before. What could possibly go wron.... Ooops!"

Comment

Thanks guys. I taped up the end to prevent water intrusion and got her back together.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Working...
          X