X

went down

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• went down

bike went down super hard but the only damage i can see is a destroyed left engine cover anyone one know if any direct swaps will fit my 1990 gsx750f
    Last edited by csstaker; 05-18-2013, 11:38 PM.

Another cover from a 1990 750?
    ハイどーぞバカ外人!

03 Suzuki Intruder Volusia, 95 Kat 750, 06 Kat 750, 01 Yamaha R6, 96 Suzuki Bandit 750 (Jspec), 04 GSXR 1000, 06 Honda CBR1000RR

メイクショップ 神谷 (2013)
    チームのパドック松田 (2014)

US Marine veteran
    Semper Fi

Comment

problem is finding one cant find any used that aren't outrageously priced also why the smart ass answer i don't disrespect you you shouldn't disrespect others

Comment

Pardon me, Sparky. It wasn't a smart assed answer. I was genuinely trying to help. I'm unsure what years will fit, so I went for the simplest advice. Point made. I wont try to help you again.
        ハイどーぞバカ外人!

03 Suzuki Intruder Volusia, 95 Kat 750, 06 Kat 750, 01 Yamaha R6, 96 Suzuki Bandit 750 (Jspec), 04 GSXR 1000, 06 Honda CBR1000RR

メイクショップ 神谷 (2013)
        チームのパドック松田 (2014)

US Marine veteran
        Semper Fi

Comment

Pretty sure any pre 600 or 750. That was rude to scout though.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

I believe that any pre OR post cover will work. Aren't some of the bandit's the same too? Check around ebay. I got one from Delkevic for pretty cheap (yes it is low quality, but I am a broke student and it gets the job done)

Edit: Just looked through the fiches on Ron Ayers. It is a different part number for pre and post kats. It looks like the post also fits the bandits. Any pre 600 or 750 will fit for sure. I still think I remember reading they are the same as the post except a different color or something.

Edit again: http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=50690 - looks like pre and post, some gsxrs and, the bandits
            Last edited by lanerw; 05-19-2013, 12:34 AM.

Comment

witch cover do u need the oil cover with the window in it send a pic and ill look thru my parts bins I might have one cheep
              YES I did just kick your car door in for almost killing me.i bet next time you get into your car you will rember to look out for bikes

Comment

Don't quote me on this, but I think the difference between pre and post is the color. Pre's are black, posts are silver. I think some years for the gsxr will also fit, likely only the oil cooled motors. You could also do a cross reference on the gasket, and if that's the same, then at least the mating surfaces are the same.

Comment

Originally posted by ygolohcysp View Post
                  ...do a cross reference on the gasket, and if that's the same, then at least the mating surfaces are the same.
                  This. Do your research or stay uninformed and pay top dollar for something you know for a fact will fit.
                  Wherever you go... There you are!

17 Inch Wheel Conversion
                  HID Projector Retrofit

Comment

thats the left crankcase cover like i said tho brandnew they want like 160-170 not trying to pay that much for a 6 inch piece of aluminum

as for scout i was a little hot headed after laying down my bike yesterday and spending 6 hours in the er getting stitches and mri and cat scans done to my head i was little aggravated
                    i appologize
                    Last edited by csstaker; 05-19-2013, 02:15 PM.

Comment

ebay my friend. or try nrc. i went down on the right side and did the same thing
                      track pro

Comment

Working...
                      X