can anyone help?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can anyone help?

Hi all, just a quick question.

I've just pulled my petcock apart and once i popped the diaphragm cover off i promptly dropped it before i could take note of which way the little notch on the white plastic piece faces! does anyone know?
    Bikes a 98 post 750. Thanks.
    sigpic

Originally posted by ratrider View Post
    Hi all, just a quick question.

I've just pulled my petcock apart and once i popped the diaphragm cover off i promptly dropped it before i could take note of which way the little notch on the white plastic piece faces! does anyone know?
    Bikes a 98 post 750. Thanks.
    I think it faces down.

Comment

Does not really matter.

Krey
      93 750 Kat

Modified Swingarm, 5.5 GSXR Rear with 180/55 and 520 Chain, 750 to 600 Tail conversion, more to come. Long Term Project build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96736

"I've done this a thousand times before. What could possibly go wron.... Ooops!"

Comment

Comment

on further inspection there is also a little hole in the plastic piece. with the notch facing down, the hole would be facing rearward. does that sound right eddie?

oh, thanks guys!!
          Last edited by ratrider; 05-11-2013, 05:09 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
          sigpic

Comment

You did see the picture there right? That's nobodies guess which way it goes. That's how it goes.

Comment

yeah arsenic, you posted it while i was replying to a previous post! thanks very much. diamond!
              sigpic

Comment

You're welcome, good luck.

Comment

Working...
                X