X

06 katana 600

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 06 katana 600

I am trying to add more power to my bike an I would like some ideas to help add more power ?

buy a different bike

Comment

Or put a 750 motor and carbs in it.
      "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you when I called you stupid. I thought you already knew..."
      spammer police
      USAF veteran
      If your a veteran, join the KR veterans group

Comment

Lol
        90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
        I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
        Originally posted by soulless kaos
        but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

buy a giant rubber band.and launch yourself http://gadgets.boingboing.net/2008/1...r-band-ha.html
          YES I did just kick your car door in for almost killing me.i bet next time you get into your car you will rember to look out for bikes

Comment

or.... always ride down hill.

Comment

All kidding aside. It's a Katana 600, there is only so much you can do. Adding a jet kit is the best possible thing you can do. It won't add HP, but it'll smooth out the RPM range and make it feel faster. You can add a Factory Pro 5 degree ignition advancer, same concept with that. You can swap in GSXR cam shafts, that'll add like 3 HP. All in all, nothing you can do, without going with a bigger engine is going to add substantial HP.

Comment

build up the hole engine, turbo still be slower then a GSXR. Just remember "being the fastest bike on the street is like being the fastest swimmer in the kiddie pool"
                2005 Gsx600f- My baby
                1989 Gsx600f - My hell raiser
                Some times I take off one side of the fairings and ride around pretending I'm two face

Comment

Working...
                X