95 GSX600F Carbs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 95 GSX600F Carbs

Hey guys

I'm working on rebuilding my carbs on my 95 Katana. I thought I would just need a simple economy rebuild kit and be good to go. I've got some serious issues it looks like here. The guy I bought it from was kind of a hillbilly and it shows a lot around the bike (like how he used incorrect mirrors and made his own crooked as hell holes into the frame etc.) I've look at the carb parts wiki page and see all the parts listed but I'm having a bit of trouble deciding which parts I need to get and which I don't. I'm quite new to this, but I'm somewhat mechanically inclined and am looking for a challenge (and a running motorcycle again).

First: Is there a FULL rebuild kit I can buy anywhere that would include all the parts I would need, like the torn diaphram in the photos below?

Second: Does anyone have the part numbers for all the rubber gasket seals? Integrity wise the carbs in good shape. They've been sonic cleaned recently, all the metal components are fine. I have both jets for each carb brand new. I found some of the parts here (http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.p...rebuild&page=2)

Additional info: The needle and float in the carbs look to be in good shape, so I'm guessing I won't need those. I basically just need all the rubber for the inside because of old age. Any help is appreciated. I'm also going to do all four.

No, there is no complete rebuild kits. The economy rebuild kits don't include the rubber pilot jet plugs either.

Comment

Working...
    X