X

decent 90 degree screwdriver?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• decent 90 degree screwdriver?

im looking for a decent 90 degree screwdriver so i dont need to keep pulling my carbs while tuning them. ive seen some as cheap as 19 bucks made by motion pro and others as high as 130.

just wondering if anyone has had any experience with the cheap motion pro ones and if its worth getting.

im kinda leaning twords this one
    [ame="http://www.amazon.com/Motion-Pro-08-0229-Degree-Driver/dp/B000GV1UJS/ref=pd_sim_sbs_auto_3/185-5704230-4182220"]Motion Pro (08-0229) 1/4" 90 Degree Hex Driver : Amazon.com : Automotive[/ame] it see
    it seems it would have more control and precision using gears instead of a cable, but if the 19 dollar one will do the same job i mite as well just get that one

I just got myself a MotionPro last week. I love it. When I opened it and used ot for the first time, it seemed to have a point where it was "binding", but a few sprays of Liquid Film down the shaft and it went away.

DEFINITELY a must for anyone tuning/servicing their bikes.
    1991 Kat 600 Fightered
    2001 SV650 Naked
    2011 Roketa 150 Scooter

Comment

Originally posted by XXWoodmanXX View Post
      I just got myself a MotionPro last week. I love it. When I opened it and used ot for the first time, it seemed to have a point where it was "binding", but a few sprays of Liquid Film down the shaft and it went away.

DEFINITELY a must for anyone tuning/servicing their bikes.
      did you get the one with the gears or the cable driven one?

Comment

the one with the flexible cable shaft.
        1991 Kat 600 Fightered
        2001 SV650 Naked
        2011 Roketa 150 Scooter

Comment

Working...
        X