Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

2005 manual/float question (already checked wiki)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2005 manual/float question (already checked wiki)

I have a 2005 GSX600F. The only Haynes Service manual I can find to buy (or free on KatWiki) is a 1998-2002. Does anyone know if this manual will work for my 2005 bike?

If anyone has a service manual for a 2005 Katana, can you tell me the float height?

Thanks.

Originally posted by batman View Post
    I have a 2005 GSX600F. The only Haynes Service manual I can find to buy (or free on KatWiki) is a 1998-2002. Does anyone know if this manual will work for my 2005 bike?

If anyone has a service manual for a 2005 Katana, can you tell me the float height?

Thanks.
    The carbs are basically the same, so the info in the 2002 manual works just fine for your Kat. There are only a few differences between the models, mostly tail design and fork width/front axle size variances. Pretty much any info on running components like carbs/engine are going to match.

krey
    93 750 Kat

Modified Swingarm, 5.5 GSXR Rear with 180/55 and 520 Chain, 750 to 600 Tail conversion, more to come. Long Term Project build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96736

"I've done this a thousand times before. What could possibly go wron.... Ooops!"

Comment

Originally posted by Kreylyn View Post
      The carbs are basically the same, so the info in the 2002 manual works just fine for your Kat. There are only a few differences between the models, mostly tail design and fork width/front axle size variances. Pretty much any info on running components like carbs/engine are going to match.

krey

Thanks

Comment

Working...
      X