• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will RF 900 carbs fit a 91 Kat 750???

Inquiering minds want to know...
    "I'd rather have a bottle in front of me, than a frontal lobotomy"

"True wisdom, only comes from pain"

simple answer nope

longer answer nope kat carbs are side draft rf900 carbs are down draft and the spacing on a water cooled motor early gixxer 600 750 1100 rf600 rf900 is different 8)

Comment

How about gsxr carbs????
      "I'd rather have a bottle in front of me, than a frontal lobotomy"

"True wisdom, only comes from pain"

Comment

early model 88-89 gixxer carbs yes 1100 from 88-89 yes since there the same 90 -93 are 38mm require larger boots

Comment

Other people have put 750 GSXR carbs on there bike and after some work they were fine. I would stick with similar displacement 600 to 750 not 1100 to 600.
          Is Effingham a swear word?

Comment

Originally posted by illinoiskat
            Other people have put 750 GSXR carbs on there bike and after some work they were fine. I would stick with similar displacement 600 to 750 not 1100 to 600.

actually it doent matter much on the pre98 all the carbs that inter change are 36mm except for the 600kats which are 34 and they still fit and run very well on a 750 motor even a lil easier to tune and give better midrange on a the 750 speaking from exp.

Comment

Originally posted by illinoiskat

actually it doent matter much on the pre98 all the carbs that inter change are 36mm except for the 600kats which are 34 and they still fit and run very well on a 750 motor even a lil easier to tune and give better midrange on a the 750 speaking from exp.

Comment

No sh!t ?!? Damn , there's an idear . Better midrange , but was that at the expense of top-end or anything ?
                I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

If you did fit a set of downdraft carbs and found a way to make an airbox and then ram air ducts for a true ram air system i have everything designed for an actual ram air system that will hook into the stock airbox but i don't know which sidedraft carbs would be compatible i think there are minor differences in them. ~Heath

Comment

Working...
                  X