X

Engine covers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Engine covers

Hay guys i need some help. I laid my bike over and damaged my sprocket cover. Mine is a 2003 but i found a cheap part for a 89. will it fit on my 2003?
    2003 gsx600 katana running yeppy lol

I am a missouri boy proud and free a son of the south dont tread on me

I think the 89's sprocket cover will fit but your bike has a speed sensor in,the sprocket cover that the 89 won't have. You can probably use it, but your speedo won't work.
    Need those hard to find crush washers for the bottom end of your forks? PM me, i've got plenty

News from my latest doctors appointment "It's not a psychotic break, it's a psychotic fracture."

Scars are tattoos with better stories

Comment

Ok thanks. What about a 2004 750 sprocket will that work?

Comment

Yes, 98-06 600 and 750 sprocket covers will work. If you damaged the speed sensor you need that too. Otherwise you're fine.

Comment

Thanks. One more question what is a good brake pad that dont cost to much?

Comment

Carbone-Lorriane brake pads from MOPowersports.com. Email Jimmy, he runs it, he'll hook you up. There is a "contact us" link on the website.

Comment

Ok thanks.

Comment

Working...
              X