X

Help Please

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help Please

So I was riding home from work yesterday, when I shifted from fourth into fifth my clutch lever left loose . I brought the bike home and tore it apart and have found that the clutch mechinism ( for lack of a better term ) has broken. The piece behind the sprocket cover that the clutch cable hooks to, I mainly wanted to know if anyone has one of these they would be willing to part with . I called my local dealer and they want almost $100 bucks for one , just kind of figured I would try here first. Sorry for posting this in the wrong section but it doesn't appear that the wanted section gets checked too much, but I will still post it there too. If anyone can help me out on this it would be a great help to get her back up and going again , Its only been a day and I already miss her. Thanks for and advice and help provided.
    Only when I'm lost do I truly know where I am!!!

Clutch worm gear
    Last edited by ZukiFred; 07-25-2012, 08:55 PM.

Comment

That is some thing I am just starting to realize, my bad. On a serious note I wasent really sure what to search sorry.

Comment

So I take it, its the screw assembly I need. the way the diagram shows is a little confusing. Also is it interchangeable with the 91 600 to the 95 750, I have read that alot of parts are interchangeable but is this one of them?

Comment

Yes, you need the whole assembly. It's the same 88-06 600 and 750.

Comment

Working...
          X