X

Whats going on with Factory pro?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats going on with Factory pro?

About a month ago I purchased some parts from Factory Pro. New emulsion tubes/needles and an advancer. Never recieved any packages, so tonight I give them a call.

The guy answers the phone, asks for my info and what I ordered, then puts me on hold. A couple minutes later he comes back telling me they never made/had any nickle plated emulsion tubes and dont make a 5* advancer for a 92 Katana 750.

What am I missing here? Did they indeed never offer these parts even though they are on the web site?

And where can I get some new emulsion tubes and an advancer

They 100% did/do make both.

Comment

Thats what I thought. Where/how are you getting yours. I'm mainly after the emulsion tubes as mine are egged

Comment

I'm not ordering them. I just answered your question.

Comment

When I ordered replacements (oem stock number) from a local dealer, I got the nickel plated tubes.

The advancer can be purchased from Holeshot performance. The bandit ignition advancer is the same thing for the Kat.

Krey
          93 750 Kat

Modified Swingarm, 5.5 GSXR Rear with 180/55 and 520 Chain, 750 to 600 Tail conversion, more to come. Long Term Project build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96736

"I've done this a thousand times before. What could possibly go wron.... Ooops!"

Comment

Emulsion tubes

sigpic
            1989 GSX750F Kat GSXR750 engine Yoshi pipe Jet Kit K&N filters
            Former US Navy, but I'll always be a sailor.

The wrench turning I can do, but its the knowledge about Bikes I'm lacking.

Comment

Alright, after speaking to the guy last evening I was instructed to file for a refund. Now thats before I started this thread. But I did file for the refund via e-mail.

Well, I just checked my email and I have a return email letting me know the tubes will be sent out friday. Whomever I spoke with last night must not have had a clue what was going on

So, to clear any potential confusion in the future, They always have and still do make the tubes

As for the advancer, I just ordered the holeshot one, Thanks Kreylyn

Comment

I kinda figured that guy was just a ducheratchet.

Comment

Working...
                X