X

@#%* california bull$#$*

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @#%* california bull$#$*

Well, Finally finished the bike, Make an appointment at the *****DMV to register and all that needs to be done there. They want an inspection done, No big deal. I haul it to the Hiway patrol,good to go, no problems. Haul it to DMV they do there thing, now they want i certification inspection done. I haul it to a SMOG station, the guy laughs and smogs it anyway. Haul it back to dmv. Failed smog do to missing components. Yes, they are correct, All of it is gone. except the bypass tubes on the head that I forgot to install blank off plates. Goes on me. So if any body has any CA emissions crap shoot me a price. I'm still fighting do to its age, It should be exempt by now.
    "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you when I called you stupid. I thought you already knew..."
    spammer police
    USAF veteran
    If your a veteran, join the KR veterans group

What are you asking for? Make some block of plates out of aluminum. Call it a day.

Comment

To late for that. DMV wants the smog equipment back on it. I need the CA smog parts.
      "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you when I called you stupid. I thought you already knew..."
      spammer police
      USAF veteran
      If your a veteran, join the KR veterans group

Comment

Damn, I have everything but the bent exhaust tubes, I left them on the bike and capped the lines. Let me know if you're interested in the cannister.

Comment

damn.. i just tossed my 750 tubes about 2 weeks ago... sorry...

i do have a pre 600 ill have to see if the tubes are one it...
          http://www.7thgeardesigns.com
          http://www.lunchtimecigar.com
          '90 Suzuki 750 Kat

"Shut up and drink your gin" - Fagin (Oliver Twist)
          "But, as is the usual scenario with a Harley it was off-line when it crashed," Schwantz added dryly.
          "You didn't hear what I meant to say" - my Son

Comment

I have the entire smog system off my post 600. I want to keep it for exactly this reason, but I can let you borrow the stuff if it'll work. I spend quite a bit of time in your neighborhood too, so let me know.

Comment

I know I have it laying around in the garage. Pretty sure all of it, if not duplicates. Just PM me if you wanna have it shipped out.

Krey
              93 750 Kat

Modified Swingarm, 5.5 GSXR Rear with 180/55 and 520 Chain, 750 to 600 Tail conversion, more to come. Long Term Project build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96736

"I've done this a thousand times before. What could possibly go wron.... Ooops!"

Comment

I have all of it for a post 600 let me know if u still need it

Comment

Working...
                X