X

bogging out 01 katana 600

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bogging out 01 katana 600

okay today i took the carbs off and cleaned them right and good a new fuel filter....took the bowls each one cleaned them one by one....and took the top plastic caps then cleaned them one by one.....put it back together and started it....STILL BOGGING....so i noticed the fuel filter wont stay full...so the petcock valve is not allow enough fuel into the fuel rails......can that be a cause why is bogging and back/misfiring?

So, you think because you cleaned the float bowls and diaphragm covers you cleaned the carbs? Maybe I'm missunderstanding you. You did clean the jets right? Did you soak them or did you just spray crap at them? It takes more than 1 day to properly clean your carbs BTW.
    Last edited by arsenic; 06-09-2012, 10:36 PM.

Comment

well im not really the one to trust myself with disassembling something like that and putting it back together with not build prints...i guess i should get the prints huh?....thanx...now how do you properly clean out the carbs?...

Comment

Originally posted by buckw33t View Post
        well im not really the one to trust myself with disassembling something like that and putting it back together with not build prints...i guess i should get the prints huh?....thanx...now how do you properly clean out the carbs?...

You can use the search tab to search for almost anything you need too.

Comment

A little bit of research you would have gotten the answer.

Comment

If you feel more comfortable going this route:
            [ame="http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=190686119714&ssPageNam e=STRK:MESE:IT"]carburetors carbs Suzuki GSX600F Katana 600 98-06[/ame]
            send me a PM.

Comment

thanx guys...very helpful info....

Comment

Here ya go:
                ultrasonic carb cleaning and soda blasting service

Comment

Working...
                X