No announcement yet.
X

1st cylinder not getting fire?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Those are 88-89 GSXR 750 carbs, sorry not for a Katana. Although I have pretty much every Katana set ready to go. With the exception being 88-89 600 and 88-93 1100. I never have those. Right now, I don't have a 98-06 750 set ready, although I do have one.

Comment

What do you blast them with?

Comment

Glass bead

Comment

I used a bolt that was snug in the hole and put rtv on the bolt then shoved it in and let the rtv seal it up also i had the same problem and when i put the airbox boots back on the carbs they were not lined up right and covering the holes on the back of the carb fixed that and it was good as gold just stuff i dealt with
          1990 kat 600 sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Philskat View Post
            I used a bolt that was snug in the hole and put rtv on the bolt then shoved it in and let the rtv seal it up also i had the same problem and when i put the airbox boots back on the carbs they were not lined up right and covering the holes on the back of the carb fixed that and it was good as gold just stuff i dealt with

Comment

I'm pretty sure this thread somehow just turned into "tell your hack job stories".

Comment

Working...
              X