X

routing cables on 95 600??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• routing cables on 95 600??

I can't seem to find a good diagram for the best way to run the cables on my 95 600. They allways get in the way of something different every way I've tried. Particularly the throttle.cable.

Originally posted by kingkat95 View Post
    I can't seem to find a good diagram for the best way to run the cables on my 95 600. They allways get in the way of something different every way I've tried. Particularly the throttle.cable.
    Throttle cable runs off the pod, feed from the front outside to between the first fork tube, then between the frame bars on the right side, next to the stearing head, then along over top of the engine beside the engine breather cover to the carbs.

Choke runs the same way, just down the left side since it starts on the left.

There is actually a rectangle shaped "cable guide" between the frame rails by the stearing head that you can run all the cables through on either side.

krey
    93 750 Kat

Modified Swingarm, 5.5 GSXR Rear with 180/55 and 520 Chain, 750 to 600 Tail conversion, more to come. Long Term Project build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96736

"I've done this a thousand times before. What could possibly go wron.... Ooops!"

Comment

My Kat is completely stripped down right now. If you can wait until this evening, I can take a picture for you.

Comment

Working...
      X