X

Manuals

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manuals

Hey all, I just got a 95 600 that needs some work, some of which will be electrical. Do you recommend springing for the factory manuals, or will a Clymers or Haynes be sufficient? TIA, MK

The haynes type manual will have the
    wireing diagram and basic tests for electrical items.
    (pretty much the same for lots of bikes.)
    What type of issues do you have?
    Cyber Poet has some how-to's on his web site.

However if you spend the money now for the factory manual you won't have "wasted" the money on the Haynes/Clymer one...

Comment

i got a factory one and i would highly recommend it. mine was only 25 bucks off ebay. check around on there, hopefully you will have some luck.

“Programming today is a race between software engineers stirring to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the universe is winning.”

Comment

My issues are that some of the electrical components are not present, so I have to wire them in. Might be others, but those I know for sure.

Comment

mkkat,

I have the service manual for 89-97. pm me and let's talk. It came with bike I bought I have a 01. I think it's what your looking for. It's black & white ugly factory book.
          Kat78

Comment

Working...
          X