X

Another screw / part not found

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another screw / part not found

What an amazing process it is rebuilding carbs for the first time by yourself. So along the way I have encountered some broken or have broken / stripped parts. Well worth the knowledge i am educating myself on though I may add. The attachment is the screw i am needing. Yes i know that i can take the messed up one somewhere and try to get one to work but i will be purchasing a small list of items from suzui so I might as well get as much OEM as possible. It is the screw that holds the bracket on carb number 3 where the throttle cable is mounted. Thanks in advance for anyones help. Also where to find the hex screws for the bowls to replace the ever stripping phillips head screws? No hardware or auto stores in my area carry em.
    Attached Files

I stock them, I'll sell you a set. PM me

Comment

The hex screws and/or the screw I was l
      Asking about above?

Comment

The hex screws for the bowls

Comment

I can't see the pic well enough to have any clue what screw your talking about.

Try a link and part # to a micro fiche?

krey
          93 750 Kat

Modified Swingarm, 5.5 GSXR Rear with 180/55 and 520 Chain, 750 to 600 Tail conversion, more to come. Long Term Project build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96736

"I've done this a thousand times before. What could possibly go wron.... Ooops!"

Comment

He needs the screw that holds the throttle cable bracket on. It's a flat head phillips.

Comment

Working...
            X