X

cush drive clearance 92 kat1100

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cush drive clearance 92 kat1100

Aloha!antone know how much play there should be in the rear wheel cush drive assembly.I got about 1/3 in. of play there....maybe 1/2....does that sound right?

No, when I put new ones in a rear wheel, I have to use Vaseline to get the sprocket hub in there. There really shouldn't be any play.

Comment

thanks!

thankyou arsenic!that's kinda what I was thinkin too....gonna change em out shortly.

Comment

If the sprocket carrier falls out of the wheel when you shake it around (off of the bike, obviously), then you have too much play. Some people use bits of bicycle inner tubes to fatten the rubbers back up when they get loose. I've never tried it, but I might, since I know I need new rubbers as well (I've got the bouncy-shifting-syndrome).
        Any and all statements by Loudnlow7484 are merely his own opinions, and not necessarily the opinion of Katriders.com. Anything suggested by him is to be followed at your own risk, and may result in serious injury or death. Responses from this member have previously been attributed to all of the following: depression, insomnia, nausea, suicidal tendencies, and panic. Please consult a mental health professional before reading any post by Loudnlow7484.

Comment

Working...
        X